Honda Car Forum


Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Discussion > Honda Technical

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 30 Sep 2008, 03:16 pm
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6
Default help with my honda civic?

can anyone here tell me what these parts are called on my 1993 honda civic lx
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 30 Sep 2008, 03:31 pm
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 17

i cant make out that part behind the intake manifold but the part connected to the front of the intake manifold is called a throttle body and sitting on it is a tps senser
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 30 Sep 2008, 03:46 pm
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 63

the big red boxed part is the throttle body and the part behind the intake manifold is the purge cut-off solenoid valve.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 am.

Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc. is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.