Honda Car Forum


Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Discussion > Honda Technical

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 13 Dec 2012, 11:17 pm
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Default hey guys i have a 93 civic but it doesnt have the plastic cover thingy under the car

whats it called? its the plastic thiingy that covers the whole underneath of your car? can anyone help me like were do i buy one?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 13 Dec 2012, 11:31 pm
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 137

Its called the splash guard
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 13 Dec 2012, 11:47 pm
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 6

Its called skid plate. Plastic skid plate. Order it from your Honda dealer
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Remove plastic cover new_world Honda 2 2 04 Dec 2005 01:32 pm
Remove plastic cover Honda 2 2 01 Dec 2005 12:35 pm
Ugly Plastic Cover Collectif LFG Honda 2 2 26 Aug 2003 05:06 pm
Ugly Plastic Cover Collectif LFG Honda 3 1 26 Aug 2003 10:30 am
Re: Urgent - How on earth do you remove the upper plastic steering column cover on an 84 Accord????? Chip Stein Honda 3 0 29 Jul 2003 09:21 pm

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 pm.

Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc. is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.