Honda Car Forum


Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Discussion > Honda Technical

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 18 Nov 2011, 06:01 pm
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 69
Default Need help finding a body part for 1986 prelude si?

I have been trying to find the rubber side things they have on each sides of the car, no idea what theyre called but theyre on each side of the doors? can anyone tell me what those rubber things are called and where might i be able to find them, i tried my local junkyards but no luck
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 18 Nov 2011, 06:31 pm
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 65

They are called "moldings" try on ebay or
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help finding an auto part? John Hunter Honda 2 0 01 Sep 2009 11:02 am
Need help finding a part? John Hunter Acura 0 31 Aug 2009 08:07 pm
Could I get help finding a part for my Honda Del Sol? mark m Honda Technical 2 17 Oct 2007 08:09 am
I'm looking for a body kit for my 1986 si lmt edition prelude? luko b Honda Technical 1 12 Sep 2007 12:42 pm
Help Finding the DLC on a 95 Prelude Si....Please! Raymond Honda 3 1 03 Sep 2004 10:04 pm

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 pm.

Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc. is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.