Honda Car Forum


Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Discussion > Honda Technical

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08 Jan 2011, 02:31 pm
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2
Default What part is this called?

above is the picture of my honda odyssey. there is a door guard missing on the driver's door, i just wanna do what is that called? i have tried searching but no luck. i need a specific name of this part or if some1 can provide me the link where i can actually buy it online. my local honda dealer is asking $300 for this thing which is a total rip off.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08 Jan 2011, 02:46 pm
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 630

its called body trim.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08 Jan 2011, 03:01 pm
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,032

Door edge guard. Check out the source (it is for a 2006 LX model, but you can go to the second source and find your way to your trim and year.) If it is not discontinued it looks like less than $40 plus shipping should make you happy again.

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08 Jan 2011, 03:16 pm
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 89

The correct name is body side molding. Yes $300 is a ripoff but that's the dealer price. $200 for the part and probably minimum labor is about $70 plus tax. You can buy the factory part online for about $150.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do u know what this civic part is called? HondaChick Honda Technical 2 17 Nov 2010 01:31 pm
What is this part called? SERG Honda Technical 3 11 Aug 2010 06:31 pm
Whats this part called? Tom Honda Technical 3 02 Jun 2009 12:01 am
Body part: what's it called!? Jewels Acura Technical 3 23 Jan 2009 01:31 pm
Does Anyone Know what this car part piece is called? apollo31 Honda Technical 2 19 Oct 2007 07:15 am

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 am.

Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc. is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.