Honda Car Forum

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jun 2010, 05:37 am
Niels S. Eliasen

Default DPF filter ? no warning...

Hi
I have an CR-V 2007 model (Diesel), and have three times "regenerated" the DPF filter...
(all within 100000 km)
the funny thing... is that I regularly drive on highway (130km/hour for hours)..
so the filter should clean itself.. but does not! and I did not get any warning from the
DPF warning lamp.. it just went on directly.. and then you get into "limp-home-mode" ...
Anyone seen anything like this?
and more importantly .. what can be done about this ??

--
regards
niels
Old 02 Jun 2010, 12:02 am
jim beam

Default Re: DPF filter ? no warning...

On 06/01/2010 02:37 AM, Niels S. Eliasen wrote:
> Hi
> I have an CR-V 2007 model (Diesel), and have three times "regenerated" the DPF filter...
> (all within 100000 km)
> the funny thing... is that I regularly drive on highway (130km/hour for hours)..
> so the filter should clean itself.. but does not! and I did not get any warning from the
> DPF warning lamp.. it just went on directly.. and then you get into "limp-home-mode" ...
> Anyone seen anything like this?
> and more importantly .. what can be done about this ??
>
>

is it not still under warranty? were the last two times also not under
warranty?

--
nomina rutrum rutrum