Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 23 Nov 2004, 12:28 pm
ME
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.


Hello,

Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.
If anyone have one for sale please email me back .

Thanks,

--
ME
ezcom@birch.net


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 23 Nov 2004, 02:42 pm
Jafir Elkurd
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.

You do realize that you are looking for two different body styles...

"ME" <ezcom@birch.net> wrote in message
news:10q70b0bh54ig6a@corp.supernews.com...
>
> Hello,
>
> Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.
> If anyone have one for sale please email me back .
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> ME
> ezcom@birch.net
>



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 24 Nov 2004, 12:17 am
motsco_ _
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.

Jafir Elkurd wrote:
> You do realize that you are looking for two different body styles...
>
> "ME" <ezcom@birch.net> wrote in message
> news:10q70b0bh54ig6a@corp.supernews.com...
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.
>>If anyone have one for sale please email me back .
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>--
>>ME
>>ezcom@birch.net
>>



=========================

Do you realize you're asking the entire WORLD to sell you a car? You
might want to mention what COUNTRY you're in . . unless the cost of
shipping doesn't matter :-)

'Curly'

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 24 Nov 2004, 09:58 am
ME
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.

Hmmm, Sorry, Newbie.
Well, I'm in the southeastern region of the good ole US of A.

--
ME

Email: ezcom@birch.net


"motsco_ _" <"motsco_ _"@interbaun.com> wrote in message
news:41A42768.9030401@interbaun.com...
> Jafir Elkurd wrote:
>> You do realize that you are looking for two different body styles...
>>
>> "ME" <ezcom@birch.net> wrote in message
>> news:10q70b0bh54ig6a@corp.supernews.com...
>>
>>>Hello,
>>>
>>>Looking for 1994-1997 5 speed civic.
>>>If anyone have one for sale please email me back .
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>--
>>>ME
>>>ezcom@birch.net
>>>

>
>
> =========================
>
> Do you realize you're asking the entire WORLD to sell you a car? You might
> want to mention what COUNTRY you're in . . unless the cost of shipping
> doesn't matter :-)
>
> 'Curly'
>



Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted: 1994-1997 Honda Accord EX v6 mjfridg@gmail.com Honda 2 4 20 Mar 2006 08:14 pm
1994-1997 Honda Accord & Goodyear Assurance (Comfortred & Tripletred tires) techman41973@yahoo.com Honda 2 7 20 Mar 2006 06:53 am
1994-1997 Honda Accord & Goodyear Assurance (Comfortred & Tripletred tires) techman41973@yahoo.com Honda 3 7 20 Mar 2006 06:53 am
Odyssey 4 Speed versus 5 Speed and other question needin4mation@gmail.com Honda 2 5 15 Nov 2005 07:39 am
FA: 1999 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4 & 1997 Honda Civic HX 5 - Speed etozwarehouse Honda 3 0 18 Jul 2003 10:42 am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.