Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 02:04 am
98' Camaro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...

What is the deal with you Honda owners trying to take on and burn a
Camaro? Do you think you will actually burn one with your wimpy
4-cylinders, as compared to a V-6 or V-8 Camaro? You guys must like
getting burned- and what is the deal with reving your little 4-cylinder
engines at stop lights? Are trying to sound impressive or are you just
trying to keep your engine running? By the way, just in case, you DIDN'T
know, adding some stickers and a spoiler to your car DOESN'T qualify as
a "performance upgrade" in any way- all it REALLY does, however, is give
everyone a good laugh whenever they see your joke of a car on the
street.

LONG LIVE THE CAMARO

alt.autos.camaro

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 10:19 am
test
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...

Okay Mr. Camaro guy. The stickers that they have on their car are probably
performance upgrades under the hood so they are relevant u dumb ass. If
they're not then u are okay to assume that the Honda belongs to some
wanna-be poser. But I hope u know that the fastest Civic ran below a 10
second in the quarter mile?? I believe it was somewhere around 7 seconds.
Which is I believe around where ur Camaro runs... so watch ur mouth and get
ur facts straight before ever confronting the import scene again, Mr. Potato
Head.

"98' Camaro" <icruzn@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:24278-4174BC80-301@storefull-3178.bay.webtv.net...
> What is the deal with you Honda owners trying to take on and burn a
> Camaro? Do you think you will actually burn one with your wimpy
> 4-cylinders, as compared to a V-6 or V-8 Camaro? You guys must like
> getting burned- and what is the deal with reving your little 4-cylinder
> engines at stop lights? Are trying to sound impressive or are you just
> trying to keep your engine running? By the way, just in case, you DIDN'T
> know, adding some stickers and a spoiler to your car DOESN'T qualify as
> a "performance upgrade" in any way- all it REALLY does, however, is give
> everyone a good laugh whenever they see your joke of a car on the
> street.
>
> LONG LIVE THE CAMARO
>
> alt.autos.camaro
>



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 10:42 am
lamont1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...

i saw a civic beat a dodge viper in a race once.
I would also like to say that calling honda's rice cars is racist.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 11:10 am
DragonRider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:04:32 -0500, icruzn@webtv.net (98' Camaro)
wrote:

>What is the deal with you Honda owners trying to take on and burn a
>Camaro? Do you think you will actually burn one with your wimpy
>4-cylinders, as compared to a V-6 or V-8 Camaro?


When an Accord comes with 240hp and the V6 camaro around 200... Hmm..
Wait, the V8 only has another 40hp or so over that.. <rofl>

>LONG LIVE THE CAMARO


Uhmm.. Dipshit troll person? The Camaro lost the pony wars and is
belly up. That's right. It's gone. Just run right out there and try to
buy a new one. A few leftover V6 rental cars but that's it. When's the
last time you saw a Honda in a rental fleet? They don't do that.
<rofl>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 02:10 pm
bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...

yawn.

I pass camaro's all the time in my wimpy cr-v. They are up on lifts, jacks,
junkyards, on blocks, etc.. Yep, got to love those camaro's, they can pass
anything on the street except a service station.


"98' Camaro" <icruzn@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:24278-4174BC80-301@storefull-3178.bay.webtv.net...
> What is the deal with you Honda owners trying to take on and burn a
> Camaro? Do you think you will actually burn one with your wimpy
> 4-cylinders, as compared to a V-6 or V-8 Camaro? You guys must like
> getting burned- and what is the deal with reving your little 4-cylinder
> engines at stop lights? Are trying to sound impressive or are you just
> trying to keep your engine running? By the way, just in case, you DIDN'T
> know, adding some stickers and a spoiler to your car DOESN'T qualify as
> a "performance upgrade" in any way- all it REALLY does, however, is give
> everyone a good laugh whenever they see your joke of a car on the
> street.
>
> LONG LIVE THE CAMARO
>
> alt.autos.camaro
>




Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 03:41 pm
Randolph
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...


lament wrote:

> I would also like to say that calling honda's rice cars is racist.


Don't you mean "richest"?
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 03:50 pm
Randolph
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...


Randolph wrote:
>
> lament wrote:
>
> > I would also like to say that calling honda's rice cars is racist.

>
> Don't you mean "richest"?


Damn spell checker ruined a bad joke. I meant of course to write
"ricist"
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 05:52 pm
C B George
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...

Beat me to the punch Bob. I was going to comment on how few Hondas I see on
the side of the road versus how many GM products I see on the side of the
road.
C B


"bob" <nowhere@a.com> wrote in message
news:5Fddd.962$sR2.796@fe61.usenetserver.com...
> yawn.
>
> I pass camaro's all the time in my wimpy cr-v. They are up on lifts,
> jacks, junkyards, on blocks, etc.. Yep, got to love those camaro's, they
> can pass anything on the street except a service station.
>
>
> "98' Camaro" <icruzn@webtv.net> wrote in message
> news:24278-4174BC80-301@storefull-3178.bay.webtv.net...
>> What is the deal with you Honda owners trying to take on and burn a
>> Camaro? Do you think you will actually burn one with your wimpy
>> 4-cylinders, as compared to a V-6 or V-8 Camaro? You guys must like
>> getting burned- and what is the deal with reving your little 4-cylinder
>> engines at stop lights? Are trying to sound impressive or are you just
>> trying to keep your engine running? By the way, just in case, you DIDN'T
>> know, adding some stickers and a spoiler to your car DOESN'T qualify as
>> a "performance upgrade" in any way- all it REALLY does, however, is give
>> everyone a good laugh whenever they see your joke of a car on the
>> street.
>>
>> LONG LIVE THE CAMARO
>>
>> alt.autos.camaro
>>

>
>
>



Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 06:16 pm
manic mechanic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...

lamont1 wrote:
>
> i saw a civic beat a dodge viper in a race once.
> I would also like to say that calling honda's rice cars is racist.


and ive seen the shadow people, but i usually dont go about
stating this observation.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 19 Oct 2004, 07:01 pm
Grumpy au Contraire
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: To EVERY Honda (and Other "Rice Car") Owner...



Randolph wrote:
>
> Randolph wrote:
> >
> > lament wrote:
> >
> > > I would also like to say that calling honda's rice cars is racist.

> >
> > Don't you mean "richest"?

>
> Damn spell checker ruined a bad joke. I meant of course to write
> "ricist"




The best efforts of mice 'n men are often easily foiled...

<g>


--
JT

Just tooling through cyberspace in my ancient G4
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you remove a "rice burner" exhaust system? DizzyCat5@gmail.com Honda 2 9 28 Jul 2006 08:51 pm
Re: Honda Passport - "Power" and "Winter" drive switches lloydt79 Honda 2 1 06 Feb 2006 08:57 pm
Honda Passport - "Power" and "Winter" drive switches ajpdla Honda 2 5 04 Nov 2004 09:32 pm
1997 Honda CRV- make "U" turn which cause "woooh" sound peter896 Honda 2 1 22 Aug 2004 02:13 pm
You might be a Rice-Eater or Ricer if ... Jacob Honda 2 0 15 Jul 2003 10:16 am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.