Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 18 Jan 2010, 11:22 pm
Wade
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New Honda Survey, please vote here

I am conducting a survey, would everyone be willing to register your
vote
here?

Are you sick and tired of the relentless juvenile name calling and
dissing
of others by someone with the initials JB?

Voting No, means you are not sick and tired of this nauseating
bashing.

Voting Yes, means you are more than ready for this to end, once and
for all,
and you are humbly asking "JB" to cease and desist from negative
comments
that appear to only be trying to incite a reaction, now and forever
more.
Surely life is much better than this~!

Thank you for getting out and registering your vote here~!

p.s. Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought the intent or purpose of this
group
is to share/exchange useful info to HELP each other and be in one
accord?
[pun intended] If not, then why not start a new group called
alt.autos.basheachotherhonda
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 18 Jan 2010, 11:39 pm
jim beam
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

On 01/18/2010 09:22 PM, Wade wrote:
> I am conducting a survey, would everyone be willing to register your
> vote
> here?
>
> Are you sick and tired of the relentless juvenile name calling and
> dissing
> of others by someone with the initials JB?
>
> Voting No, means you are not sick and tired of this nauseating
> bashing.
>
> Voting Yes, means you are more than ready for this to end, once and
> for all,
> and you are humbly asking "JB" to cease and desist from negative
> comments
> that appear to only be trying to incite a reaction, now and forever
> more.
> Surely life is much better than this~!
>
> Thank you for getting out and registering your vote here~!
>
> p.s. Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought the intent or purpose of this
> group
> is to share/exchange useful info to HELP each other and be in one
> accord?
> [pun intended] If not, then why not start a new group called
> alt.autos.basheachotherhonda



how about a group called rec.autos.makers.honda.contribution? i can't
see "wade" having made any contributions about fixing igniter failures,
relay failures, driveshaft rebuilds, brake shudder, cam timing on d15 vs
d16, blower fan resistors, etc. can you? or are you just bleating
because you don't like it when someone /dares/ to say they don't want to
hug and kiss retards who have absolutely nothing to say and who can't
use a killfile?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jan 2010, 05:41 am
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

In article
<df9e8bdb-7644-4959-8f8f-26e847b11209@s31g2000yqs.googlegroups.com>,
Wade <wcpunch@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am conducting a survey, would everyone be willing to register your
> vote
> here?
>
> Are you sick and tired of the relentless juvenile name calling and
> dissing
> of others by someone with the initials JB?
>
> Voting No, means you are not sick and tired of this nauseating
> bashing.
>
> Voting Yes, means you are more than ready for this to end, once and
> for all,
> and you are humbly asking "JB" to cease and desist from negative
> comments
> that appear to only be trying to incite a reaction, now and forever
> more.
> Surely life is much better than this~!
>
> Thank you for getting out and registering your vote here~!
>
> p.s. Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought the intent or purpose of this
> group
> is to share/exchange useful info to HELP each other and be in one
> accord?
> [pun intended] If not, then why not start a new group called
> alt.autos.basheachotherhonda


Someone has way, way too much time on his hands...
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jan 2010, 05:42 am
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

In article <F-2dnTywoKM42MjWnZ2dnUVZ_tednZ2d@speakeasy.net>,
jim beam <me@privacy.net> wrote:

> or are you just bleating
> because you don't like it when someone /dares/ to say they don't want to
> hug and kiss retards who have absolutely nothing to say and who can't
> use a killfile?


that one, no doubt.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jan 2010, 08:29 am
E. Meyer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

On 1/18/10 11:22 PM, in article
df9e8bdb-7644-4959-8f8f-26e847b11209...oglegroups.com, "Wade"
<wcpunch@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am conducting a survey, would everyone be willing to register your
> vote
> here?
>
> Are you sick and tired of the relentless juvenile name calling and
> dissing
> of others by someone with the initials JB?
>
> Voting No, means you are not sick and tired of this nauseating
> bashing.
>
> Voting Yes, means you are more than ready for this to end, once and
> for all,
> and you are humbly asking "JB" to cease and desist from negative
> comments
> that appear to only be trying to incite a reaction, now and forever
> more.
> Surely life is much better than this~!
>
> Thank you for getting out and registering your vote here~!
>
> p.s. Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought the intent or purpose of this
> group
> is to share/exchange useful info to HELP each other and be in one
> accord?
> [pun intended] If not, then why not start a new group called
> alt.autos.basheachotherhonda


Nice idea, but doomed to failure. An approach with a higher chance of
success is simply DON'T FEED THE TROLL. It always responds, so just ignore
its posts and it will eventually slink away.

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jan 2010, 01:00 pm
Greg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

jim beam wrote:

> how about a group called rec.autos.makers.honda.contribution? i can't
> see "wade" having made any contributions about...


Whereas your 'contributions' are legendary...

Even IF you occasionally offer helpful advice, WTF does that have to do
with the OPs main point of discussion - your constant sociopathic raving?

You remind me of a monkey in a zoo. Seething with spite and malice, you
hide behind the bars (anonymity of the 'net) and throw shit at anyone
who passes within range. Nice.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jan 2010, 02:43 pm
Greg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

jim beam wrote:


> how about a group called rec.autos.makers.honda.contribution?


You savage Tegger, then have the unmitigated gall to hide behind some
cheesedick "contribution" smokescreen? Tegger has done more for this
group, and Honda owners in general, than the rest of us idiots put
together. If contribution really meant anything to you, you would never
heap such gross, mean spirited disrespect upon him.

A meek apology might buy you some small shred of credit, but we all know
that will never happen. Instead you attempt to deflect the issue, and
hide behind this pathetic 'I'm a contributor' crap. You are nothing
more than a rancid two faced COWARD.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jan 2010, 09:59 pm
jim beam
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

On 01/19/2010 12:43 PM, Greg wrote:
> jim beam wrote:
>
>
>> how about a group called rec.autos.makers.honda.contribution?

>
> You savage Tegger,


eh? perhaps if you didn't snip to whom i'd replied, you'd not make such
a ridiculous mistake.


> then have the unmitigated gall to hide behind some
> cheesedick "contribution" smokescreen? Tegger has done more for this
> group, and Honda owners in general, than the rest of us idiots put
> together. If contribution really meant anything to you, you would never
> heap such gross, mean spirited disrespect upon him.
>
> A meek apology might buy you some small shred of credit, but we all know
> that will never happen. Instead you attempt to deflect the issue, and
> hide behind this pathetic 'I'm a contributor' crap. You are nothing more
> than a rancid two faced COWARD.


actually, i'm a single-faced pedantic asshole, "greg". i will
generously and impartially point out when ANY retarded dipshit is
bullshitting. or is too single-celled to read a freakin' thread before
they rant. like you.

welcome to usenet.

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jan 2010, 10:35 pm
Wade
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

On Jan 19, 2:43*pm, Greg <nos...@null.net> wrote:
> jim beam wrote:
> > how about a group called rec.autos.makers.honda.contribution?

>
> You savage Tegger, then have the unmitigated gall to hide behind some
> cheesedick "contribution" smokescreen? *Tegger has done more for this
> group, and Honda owners in general, than the rest of us idiots put
> together. *If contribution really meant anything to you, you would never
> heap such gross, mean spirited disrespect upon him.
>
> A meek apology might buy you some small shred of credit, but we all know
> that will never happen. *Instead you attempt to deflect the issue, and
> hide behind this pathetic 'I'm a contributor' crap. *You are nothing
> more than a rancid two faced COWARD.


thank you, Greg, for speaking the truth, very well said.
Now I will add a new daily mantra for myself, "Don't feed the troll",
speaking of which, the incredible audacity to shift the blame to me,
that I should be using a kill file. So it's okay to be an
"asshole" [self admitted title] but it is my responsibility to filter
him out. WOW! Can we spell d-e-n-i-a-l?
The garbage continues to flow freely. If you are "single-celled",
that's okay with me.
I'm outa here, and swearing off talking to trolls.

Happy New Year to All~!
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 20 Jan 2010, 02:18 am
Greg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Honda Survey, please vote here

Wade wrote:

> Now I will add a new daily mantra for myself, "Don't feed the troll",


A wise choice. I wish I was better at resisting the temptation...
Every so often I let JB, or some other perennial idiot-troll on USENET,
trigger an eruption of frustration. :/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Honda UK workers vote in favor of 3% pay cut to save jobs skylight Honda News 0 23 May 2009 11:30 am
Survey: Toyota, Honda, Ford are top brands for consumers Jim Higgins Honda 2 4 09 Jan 2009 08:09 am
i am getting a new honda crv- can you please all vote and let me know which color you... shoptodrop18 Honda Technical 7 14 Apr 2008 02:31 am
whats the vote out there.. Toyota Corrolla or Honda Civic?..I need a new car? Christine R Honda Technical 19 03 Nov 2007 05:00 pm
Timing Belt SURVEY-2000 Honda Accord? Q&A Man Honda Technical 0 26 Oct 2007 04:40 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.