Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 24 Jul 2004, 10:45 am
Mario
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default A fun auto tech quiz - see what you know, enjoy!

Can anyone help me test an auto tech quiz engine I'm working on?

See what you know.

Three, short, auto tech quizzes: general, performance, guru.

Here's the loooong link.
http://www.mwwcorp.com/cgi-bin/getpa...ml&page=drmgrp

Thanks!

Mario

PS. Feedback? Send to autotech9@nospam.com - replace nospam with lycos

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 24 Jul 2004, 11:51 am
Steve Bigelow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A fun auto tech quiz - see what you know, enjoy!


"Mario" <ihate@spam.com> wrote in message
news:RuvMc.53525$vN3.25774@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> Can anyone help me test an auto tech quiz engine I'm working on?
>
> See what you know.


Actually, I'm seeing what you think _you_ know.

And it doesn't appear to be all that much.


>
> Three, short, auto tech quizzes: general, performance, guru.
>
> Here's the loooong link.
>

http://www.mwwcorp.com/cgi-bin/getpa...ml&page=drmgrp
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mario
>
> PS. Feedback? Send to autotech9@nospam.com - replace nospam with lycos
>



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 24 Jul 2004, 01:26 pm
tomb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A fun auto tech quiz - see what you know, enjoy!

Steve Bigelow wrote:
|| "Mario" <ihate@spam.com> wrote in message
|| news:RuvMc.53525$vN3.25774@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
||| Can anyone help me test an auto tech quiz engine I'm working on?
|||
||| See what you know.
||
|| Actually, I'm seeing what you think _you_ know.
||
|| And it doesn't appear to be all that much.

Well, can you do *this* one?
http://home.new.rr.com/doctormscarte...quiztestl.html




Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 24 Jul 2004, 02:44 pm
Steve Bigelow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A fun auto tech quiz - see what you know, enjoy!


"tomb" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:2mfnnqFmbmt4U1@uni-berlin.de...
> Steve Bigelow wrote:
> || "Mario" <ihate@spam.com> wrote in message
> || news:RuvMc.53525$vN3.25774@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
> ||| Can anyone help me test an auto tech quiz engine I'm working on?
> |||
> ||| See what you know.
> ||
> || Actually, I'm seeing what you think _you_ know.
> ||
> || And it doesn't appear to be all that much.
>
> Well, can you do *this* one?
> http://home.new.rr.com/doctormscarte...quiztestl.html
>
>


It's about as clear as the rest of the "tests".


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 24 Jul 2004, 06:40 pm
Mario
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: A fun auto tech quiz - see what you know, enjoy!

Steve,

Now that I got that 12 inch knife out of my back...

I just wanted some help testing the Javascript.

I'm a programmer writing a script for my boss, not a car guy.
You know, beta test, load test, stress test, browser/palatform compatability test, etc.

The questions are just filler, to test the quiz engine.

I know you didn't know that Steve, so I forgive you and wish you a very happy
rest of the weekend. Thanks for trying the quiz!

Cheers!

Mario


Steve Bigelow wrote:
> "Mario" <ihate@spam.com> wrote in message
> news:RuvMc.53525$vN3.25774@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>
>>Can anyone help me test an auto tech quiz engine I'm working on?
>>
>>See what you know.

>
>
> Actually, I'm seeing what you think _you_ know.
>
> And it doesn't appear to be all that much.
>
>
>
>>Three, short, auto tech quizzes: general, performance, guru.
>>
>>Here's the loooong link.
>>

>
> http://www.mwwcorp.com/cgi-bin/getpa...ml&page=drmgrp
>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>Mario
>>
>>PS. Feedback? Send to autotech9@nospam.com - replace nospam with lycos
>>

>
>
>


--
Be more than an "everyday" programmer.
http://www.mwwcorp.com

"How to Study a Computer Science Book - the Hard-core way:
http://www.mwwcorp.com/cgi-bin/getpa...ml&page=tutude

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RDX with Tech vs BMW X3? RPR Acura 3 25 Feb 2007 11:55 pm
v-tech papote7878 Honda 2 3 07 Feb 2007 07:30 pm
Final auto tech quiz help & thanks. Mario Honda 2 0 17 Aug 2004 03:46 pm
Emission Quiz TRUEVIC.COM Acura 0 07 Nov 2003 10:11 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:04 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.