Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 20 Jun 2004, 11:41 pm
Bad Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default 1993 Prelude VTECH

I've put our 93 Prelude VTECH up for sale.
Asking $4600.00 and haven't had any serious inquiries.
The car looks and runs great and only has minor blemishes
and 123000 miles on it. Original owner.
Located in NW Louisiana.
Am I asking to much? Blue Book says $4150 and I added some
for negotiating room, but no interested buyers.
Thanks for any input.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2004, 01:01 am
Lex
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 1993 Prelude VTECH

its vtec, not vtech
"Bad Bob" <badbob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:s3pcd05t6g0v5t35k8fuv1kldtqfehnbd1@4ax.com...
> I've put our 93 Prelude VTECH up for sale.
> Asking $4600.00 and haven't had any serious inquiries.
> The car looks and runs great and only has minor blemishes
> and 123000 miles on it. Original owner.
> Located in NW Louisiana.
> Am I asking to much? Blue Book says $4150 and I added some
> for negotiating room, but no interested buyers.
> Thanks for any input.



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2004, 05:40 am
M.C. Tee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 1993 Prelude VTECH

your selling a cordless phone? =p





"Bad Bob" <badbob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:s3pcd05t6g0v5t35k8fuv1kldtqfehnbd1@4ax.com...
> I've put our 93 Prelude VTECH up for sale.
> Asking $4600.00 and haven't had any serious inquiries.
> The car looks and runs great and only has minor blemishes
> and 123000 miles on it. Original owner.
> Located in NW Louisiana.
> Am I asking to much? Blue Book says $4150 and I added some
> for negotiating room, but no interested buyers.
> Thanks for any input.



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2004, 10:04 am
rastapasta
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 1993 Prelude VTECH


"M.C. Tee" <tedwards@LEAVEMEALONEroadrunner.nf.net> wrote in message
news:cb6e2p$1uv$1@nntp-stjh-01-01.rogers.nf.net...
> your selling a cordless phone? =p
>




Hey I've got a VTech cordless phone. Has 2 lines, too. It's not bad at all.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2004, 04:09 pm
Bad Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 1993 Prelude VTECH

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:04:00 -0500, "rastapasta" <rastapasta at ev1
dot net> wrote:

>
>"M.C. Tee" <tedwards@LEAVEMEALONEroadrunner.nf.net> wrote in message
>news:cb6e2p$1uv$1@nntp-stjh-01-01.rogers.nf.net...
>> your selling a cordless phone? =p
>>

>
>
>
>Hey I've got a VTech cordless phone. Has 2 lines, too. It's not bad at all.
>

But is it a Prelude VTech cordless phone?
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2004, 06:11 pm
Chris Farr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 1993 Prelude VTECH

umm

Vtech is a coreless phone manufactor.

Vtec is Valve Timing electronic controled


"Bad Bob" <badbob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:rijed0d85g2uavps7rroobvlks893b1c7n@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:04:00 -0500, "rastapasta" <rastapasta at ev1
> dot net> wrote:
>
> >
> >"M.C. Tee" <tedwards@LEAVEMEALONEroadrunner.nf.net> wrote in message
> >news:cb6e2p$1uv$1@nntp-stjh-01-01.rogers.nf.net...
> >> your selling a cordless phone? =p
> >>

> >
> >
> >
> >Hey I've got a VTech cordless phone. Has 2 lines, too. It's not bad at

all.
> >

> But is it a Prelude VTech cordless phone?



Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2004, 11:25 pm
rastapasta
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 1993 Prelude VTECH


"Chris Farr" <chris_farr@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:ZWJBc.5832$MU4.385669@news20.bellglobal.com.. .
> umm
>
> Vtech is a coreless phone manufactor.
>
> Vtec is Valve Timing electronic controled
>



I'm sure the seller knows this now, after we pointed this out on the earlier
posts in this thread. (I joked & said I had a VTech 2-line cordless phone).


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Switch from non Vtech to Vtech cm000229941@gmail.com Honda 2 1 11 May 2007 08:35 pm
1993 HONDA PRELUDE HERSHEY Honda 3 0 17 Jul 2005 09:35 pm
1993 Honda prelude vtec cocococo1 Honda 3 2 23 Jun 2005 02:34 pm
For Sale - 1993 Honda Prelude SI - WI guyfromwi33 Honda 2 0 27 Aug 2004 10:51 pm
1993 prelude questions Tim Draper Honda 3 3 29 Jan 2004 07:06 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:55 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.