Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2008, 01:23 am
Dont Taze Me, Bro!
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas

Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas


Just last month, the pickup Texans love was knocked from its perch as the
nation's best-selling vehicle. Friday, Ford Motor Co. put the brakes on the
new F-150, delaying its much-anticipated launch until late fall. It's enough
to make a cowboy cry.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.4369eb5.html


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2008, 01:49 pm
ChrisB
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas

Dont Taze Me, Bro! wrote:
> Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas
>
>
> Just last month, the pickup Texans love was knocked from its perch as the
> nation's best-selling vehicle. Friday, Ford Motor Co. put the brakes on the
> new F-150, delaying its much-anticipated launch until late fall. It's enough
> to make a cowboy cry.
> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...s.4369eb5.html
>
>



Dammit, how in the hell did your irrelevant, off topic dribble make it
past my kill file?

PLONK
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2008, 05:20 pm
2000 Civic hatch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas

On Jun 21, 1:49*pm, ChrisB <Chr...@somewhere.someplace.com> wrote:
> Dont Taze Me, Bro! wrote:
>
> > Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas

>
> > Just last month, the pickup Texans love was knocked from its perch as the
> > nation's best-selling vehicle. Friday, Ford Motor Co. put the brakes onthe
> > new F-150, delaying its much-anticipated launch until late fall. It's enough
> > to make a cowboy cry.
> >http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...ws/stories/062...

>
> Dammit, how in the hell did your irrelevant, off topic dribble make it
> past my kill file?
>
> PLONK


If only Ford made vehicles for those of us who don't need a pickup
maybe this mess wouldn't exist ...
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 21 Jun 2008, 05:30 pm
jim beam
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas

2000 Civic hatch wrote:
> On Jun 21, 1:49�pm, ChrisB <Chr...@somewhere.someplace.com> wrote:
>> Dont Taze Me, Bro! wrote:
>>
>>> Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas
>>> Just last month, the pickup Texans love was knocked from its perch as the
>>> nation's best-selling vehicle. Friday, Ford Motor Co. put the brakes on the
>>> new F-150, delaying its much-anticipated launch until late fall. It's enough
>>> to make a cowboy cry.
>>> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...ws/stories/062...

>> Dammit, how in the hell did your irrelevant, off topic dribble make it
>> past my kill file?
>>
>> PLONK

>
> If only Ford made vehicles for those of us who don't need a pickup


they do - in huge quantity. they just don't sell them here. ford
europe is huge and highly successful.


> maybe this mess wouldn't exist ...


http://www.ford.de/ns7/pkw_uebersicht/-/-/-/-/-/-
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 26 Jun 2008, 05:43 am
tww1491
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas


"jim beam" <spamvortex@bad.example.net> wrote in message
news:F7CdnUEtUdFkHcDVnZ2dnUVZ_rfinZ2d@speakeasy.ne t...
> 2000 Civic hatch wrote:
>> On Jun 21, 1:49?pm, ChrisB <Chr...@somewhere.someplace.com> wrote:
>>> Dont Taze Me, Bro! wrote:
>>>
>>>> Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas
>>>> Just last month, the pickup Texans love was knocked from its perch as
>>>> the
>>>> nation's best-selling vehicle. Friday, Ford Motor Co. put the brakes on
>>>> the
>>>> new F-150, delaying its much-anticipated launch until late fall. It's
>>>> enough
>>>> to make a cowboy cry.
>>>> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...ws/stories/062...
>>> Dammit, how in the hell did your irrelevant, off topic dribble make it
>>> past my kill file?
>>>
>>> PLONK

>>
>> If only Ford made vehicles for those of us who don't need a pickup

>
> they do - in huge quantity. they just don't sell them here. ford europe
> is huge and highly successful.


Ford Focus and Fusion -- not sure if these are USA versions of what they
sell in Europe or not. In my experience overseas many years ago when I was
on active duty was that Ford produced numerous decent small to medium sized
cars, usually with a 1300 or 1600cc I4.
>
>
>> maybe this mess wouldn't exist ...

>
> http://www.ford.de/ns7/pkw_uebersicht/-/-/-/-/-/-



Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 26 Jun 2008, 10:43 am
Jim Yanik
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas

"tww1491" <twaugh5@cox.net> wrote in
news:UlK8k.2322$%q.282@newsfe24.lga:

>
> "jim beam" <spamvortex@bad.example.net> wrote in message
> news:F7CdnUEtUdFkHcDVnZ2dnUVZ_rfinZ2d@speakeasy.ne t...
>> 2000 Civic hatch wrote:
>>> On Jun 21, 1:49?pm, ChrisB <Chr...@somewhere.someplace.com> wrote:
>>>> Dont Taze Me, Bro! wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas
>>>>> Just last month, the pickup Texans love was knocked from its perch
>>>>> as the
>>>>> nation's best-selling vehicle. Friday, Ford Motor Co. put the
>>>>> brakes on the
>>>>> new F-150, delaying its much-anticipated launch until late fall.
>>>>> It's enough
>>>>> to make a cowboy cry.
>>>>> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...news/stories/0
>>>>> 62...
>>>> Dammit, how in the hell did your irrelevant, off topic dribble make
>>>> it past my kill file?
>>>>
>>>> PLONK
>>>
>>> If only Ford made vehicles for those of us who don't need a pickup

>>
>> they do - in huge quantity. they just don't sell them here. ford
>> europe is huge and highly successful.

>
> Ford Focus and Fusion -- not sure if these are USA versions of what
> they sell in Europe or not. In my experience overseas many years ago
> when I was on active duty was that Ford produced numerous decent small
> to medium sized cars, usually with a 1300 or 1600cc I4.


I used to own a 1600cc 1968 English Ford Cortina GT.
2dr 4 seater sedan,4 spd manual,fun to drive,good on gas,roomy(had it
during the 1973 oil crisis) I wished for the Lotus version.....

Only reason I got rid of it was that I couldn't get parts for it in
Buffalo.


--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
at
kua.net
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 26 Jun 2008, 08:01 pm
tww1491
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas


"Jim Yanik" <jyanik@abuse.gov> wrote in message
news:Xns9AC97758B3551jyanikkuanet@64.209.0.86...
> "tww1491" <twaugh5@cox.net> wrote in
> news:UlK8k.2322$%q.282@newsfe24.lga:
>
>>
>> "jim beam" <spamvortex@bad.example.net> wrote in message
>> news:F7CdnUEtUdFkHcDVnZ2dnUVZ_rfinZ2d@speakeasy.ne t...
>>> 2000 Civic hatch wrote:
>>>> On Jun 21, 1:49?pm, ChrisB <Chr...@somewhere.someplace.com> wrote:
>>>>> Dont Taze Me, Bro! wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Ford's F-150 cutback hits heart of Texas
>>>>>> Just last month, the pickup Texans love was knocked from its perch
>>>>>> as the
>>>>>> nation's best-selling vehicle. Friday, Ford Motor Co. put the
>>>>>> brakes on the
>>>>>> new F-150, delaying its much-anticipated launch until late fall.
>>>>>> It's enough
>>>>>> to make a cowboy cry.
>>>>>> http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...news/stories/0
>>>>>> 62...
>>>>> Dammit, how in the hell did your irrelevant, off topic dribble make
>>>>> it past my kill file?
>>>>>
>>>>> PLONK
>>>>
>>>> If only Ford made vehicles for those of us who don't need a pickup
>>>
>>> they do - in huge quantity. they just don't sell them here. ford
>>> europe is huge and highly successful.

>>
>> Ford Focus and Fusion -- not sure if these are USA versions of what
>> they sell in Europe or not. In my experience overseas many years ago
>> when I was on active duty was that Ford produced numerous decent small
>> to medium sized cars, usually with a 1300 or 1600cc I4.

>
> I used to own a 1600cc 1968 English Ford Cortina GT.
> 2dr 4 seater sedan,4 spd manual,fun to drive,good on gas,roomy(had it
> during the 1973 oil crisis) I wished for the Lotus version.....


Had a 71 454 Vette back then -- and a Honda CB750. Parked the Vette and
rode the 750.

>
> Only reason I got rid of it was that I couldn't get parts for it in
> Buffalo.
>
>
> --
> Jim Yanik
> jyanik
> at
> kua.net



Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spy Shots: Acura NSX hits the streets skylight Acura News 0 17 Jun 2008 10:00 am
What V-Tec hits harder DOHC B-16a1 or the Jdm Type-R? OB Trice Honda Technical 3 21 Aug 2007 02:40 am
Re: IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY BLU CIVIC Honda 3 0 11 Oct 2006 08:04 am
getting more hits Me Honda 3 0 12 Jun 2004 10:48 pm
Free Hits for your website! CLASSIC CARS information overload! melko Honda 2 0 16 Jul 2003 08:08 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.