Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 21 Apr 2008, 04:22 pm
Jack Tseng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default How much for Accord

2002 Honda Accord EX V6
New Transmission
New Air Condition
New Battery
Brembo Sport Brake Pad
Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
60K Tune up Service
New timing belt/water pump
Xenon 6K HID Headlights
KN Air Filter
Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
75K Mileages
Dual Power Seats
Dual Air bags front
Dual Air bags side
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Leather
Moonroof
Chrome Exhaust Pipes
Traction Control System
Anti Lock Brake
Alloy Wheels with lockers
Honda Spoiler
Power Locks
Two alarm remotes
6 CD changer Player
Tape Player - ipod converter

How much I sell do you think?

Thanks!
Jack


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 21 Apr 2008, 05:33 pm
Jeff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How much for Accord

Try kbb.com, http://www.nada.com/ and edmonds.com. They have web sites
that should give you an idea.

Considering that you had to replace the transmission, air conditioner,
put on new rotors, and put on a K&N filter, I would be concerned that
you abused the car.

Jeff

Jack Tseng wrote:
> 2002 Honda Accord EX V6
> New Transmission
> New Air Condition
> New Battery
> Brembo Sport Brake Pad
> Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
> 60K Tune up Service
> New timing belt/water pump
> Xenon 6K HID Headlights
> KN Air Filter
> Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
> 3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
> 75K Mileages
> Dual Power Seats
> Dual Air bags front
> Dual Air bags side
> Power Mirrors
> Power Windows
> Leather
> Moonroof
> Chrome Exhaust Pipes
> Traction Control System
> Anti Lock Brake
> Alloy Wheels with lockers
> Honda Spoiler
> Power Locks
> Two alarm remotes
> 6 CD changer Player
> Tape Player - ipod converter
>
> How much I sell do you think?
>
> Thanks!
> Jack
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 21 Apr 2008, 06:05 pm
Pangloss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How much for Accord

"Jack Tseng" <tseng4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:MA7Pj.28960$KJ1.1015@newsfe19.lga...
> 2002 Honda Accord EX V6
> New Transmission
> New Air Condition
> New Battery
> Brembo Sport Brake Pad
> Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
> 60K Tune up Service
> New timing belt/water pump
> Xenon 6K HID Headlights
> KN Air Filter
> Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
> 3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
> 75K Mileages
> Dual Power Seats
> Dual Air bags front
> Dual Air bags side
> Power Mirrors
> Power Windows
> Leather
> Moonroof
> Chrome Exhaust Pipes
> Traction Control System
> Anti Lock Brake
> Alloy Wheels with lockers
> Honda Spoiler
> Power Locks
> Two alarm remotes
> 6 CD changer Player
> Tape Player - ipod converter
>
> How much I sell do you think?
>
> Thanks!
> Jack
>
>


Look at Kelley Blue Book or Nada sites....


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 21 Apr 2008, 11:53 pm
motsco_
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How much for Accord ?

Jack Tseng wrote:
> 2002 Honda Accord EX V6
> New Transmission
> New Air Condition
> New Battery
> Brembo Sport Brake Pad
> Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
> 60K Tune up Service
> New timing belt/water pump
> Xenon 6K HID Headlights
> KN Air Filter
> Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
> 3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
> 75K Mileages
> Dual Power Seats
> Dual Air bags front
> Dual Air bags side
> Power Mirrors
> Power Windows
> Leather
> Moonroof
> Chrome Exhaust Pipes
> Traction Control System
> Anti Lock Brake
> Alloy Wheels with lockers
> Honda Spoiler
> Power Locks
> Two alarm remotes
> 6 CD changer Player
> Tape Player - ipod converter
>
> How much I sell do you think?
>
> Thanks!
> Jack



--------------------------
Your price may vary depending on what part of the country (USA?) you're
in too.

The K&N filter shouts: "Run the other way" to me, anyway.

Maybe you've seen this already:

http://home.stny.rr.com/jbplock/ISO5011/SPICER.htm

'Curly'
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 22 Apr 2008, 08:14 pm
Jack Tseng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How much for Accord


Transmission was malfunctional. Many Accord users reports that tranny was
not normal.

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/A..._jerking.shtml

My brother in law bought the used 2003 Accord in two years ago. Honda
Service had replaced the tranny in 2005.

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/A...on/index.shtml

Air Condition was not working due to hose leak.

I brake the car, steering wheel was shaked. Most cars have the very common
problem. Installed slotted rotors really makes the steering wheel very
smooth.

Brembo Brake is for NOT a race. It runs longer than the regular brake.

KN Stock replacement Air Filter purpose is to save the gas and money. NOT
BIG AIR INTAKE... I dont want to pay for the every regular air filter
replacement.

Dont get a wrong idea that I abuse the car. Now you understand my good
reasons to install the right things.


"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:dD8Pj.537$NK1.513@trndny05...
> Try kbb.com, http://www.nada.com/ and edmonds.com. They have web sites
> that should give you an idea.
>
> Considering that you had to replace the transmission, air conditioner, put
> on new rotors, and put on a K&N filter, I would be concerned that you
> abused the car.
>
> Jeff
>
> Jack Tseng wrote:
>> 2002 Honda Accord EX V6
>> New Transmission
>> New Air Condition
>> New Battery
>> Brembo Sport Brake Pad
>> Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
>> 60K Tune up Service
>> New timing belt/water pump
>> Xenon 6K HID Headlights
>> KN Air Filter
>> Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
>> 3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
>> 75K Mileages
>> Dual Power Seats
>> Dual Air bags front
>> Dual Air bags side
>> Power Mirrors
>> Power Windows
>> Leather
>> Moonroof
>> Chrome Exhaust Pipes
>> Traction Control System
>> Anti Lock Brake
>> Alloy Wheels with lockers
>> Honda Spoiler
>> Power Locks
>> Two alarm remotes
>> 6 CD changer Player
>> Tape Player - ipod converter
>>
>> How much I sell do you think?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Jack
>>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 22 Apr 2008, 09:22 pm
Jeff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How much for Accord

Jack Tseng wrote:
> Transmission was malfunctional. Many Accord users reports that tranny was
> not normal.
>
> http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/A..._jerking.shtml
>
> My brother in law bought the used 2003 Accord in two years ago. Honda
> Service had replaced the tranny in 2005.
>
> http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/A...on/index.shtml
>
> Air Condition was not working due to hose leak.
>
> I brake the car, steering wheel was shaked. Most cars have the very common
> problem. Installed slotted rotors really makes the steering wheel very
> smooth.
>
> Brembo Brake is for NOT a race. It runs longer than the regular brake.
>
> KN Stock replacement Air Filter purpose is to save the gas and money. NOT
> BIG AIR INTAKE... I dont want to pay for the every regular air filter
> replacement.
>
> Dont get a wrong idea that I abuse the car. Now you understand my good
> reasons to install the right things.


I understand the reasons, but would others? Actually, the transmission
replacement still concerns me. For the air conditioner, I assume you
replaced the hose, put in new refrigerant and maybe replaced the compressor.

Actually, most other people would not understand the parts, let alone
the reason why they were replaced and any concerns about them, so you're
safe.

Anyway, those web sites (kbb.com, nada.com and edmonds.com) will
probably give you the best idea for the value of your car. You probably
won't get any extra money for the brakes, transmission, A/C, etc., but
you probably won't lose any.

Of course, if you trade in the car at the dealer, all bets are off.

jeff
>
> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:dD8Pj.537$NK1.513@trndny05...
>> Try kbb.com, http://www.nada.com/ and edmonds.com. They have web sites
>> that should give you an idea.
>>
>> Considering that you had to replace the transmission, air conditioner, put
>> on new rotors, and put on a K&N filter, I would be concerned that you
>> abused the car.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> Jack Tseng wrote:
>>> 2002 Honda Accord EX V6
>>> New Transmission
>>> New Air Condition
>>> New Battery
>>> Brembo Sport Brake Pad
>>> Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
>>> 60K Tune up Service
>>> New timing belt/water pump
>>> Xenon 6K HID Headlights
>>> KN Air Filter
>>> Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
>>> 3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
>>> 75K Mileages
>>> Dual Power Seats
>>> Dual Air bags front
>>> Dual Air bags side
>>> Power Mirrors
>>> Power Windows
>>> Leather
>>> Moonroof
>>> Chrome Exhaust Pipes
>>> Traction Control System
>>> Anti Lock Brake
>>> Alloy Wheels with lockers
>>> Honda Spoiler
>>> Power Locks
>>> Two alarm remotes
>>> 6 CD changer Player
>>> Tape Player - ipod converter
>>>
>>> How much I sell do you think?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Jack
>>>

>

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 23 Apr 2008, 03:42 pm
Jack Tseng
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How much for Accord

Jeff,

I am very concerned if the tranny was not yet replaced. Anytime the tranny
would be gone.. If I would be looking for the used 1998 to 2004 Honda
Accord, I must ask Honda Service if tranny is replaced or not.. IF not, I
refuse to purchase it. The tranny is very common problem in 1998 to 2004
Accord, CL, TL, Odyssey, MDX and Civic. Maybe it was made in America. The
tranny for 2005 to now, is made in Japan. In the future, I would buy a new
car with tranny, Japan made. My sister bought 2005 Odyssey, I am not concern
about that.

Jack


"Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:W3xPj.3051$Mm1.2203@trndny07...
> Jack Tseng wrote:
>> Transmission was malfunctional. Many Accord users reports that tranny was
>> not normal.
>>
>> http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/A..._jerking.shtml
>>
>> My brother in law bought the used 2003 Accord in two years ago. Honda
>> Service had replaced the tranny in 2005.
>>
>> http://www.carcomplaints.com/Honda/A...on/index.shtml
>>
>> Air Condition was not working due to hose leak.
>>
>> I brake the car, steering wheel was shaked. Most cars have the very
>> common problem. Installed slotted rotors really makes the steering wheel
>> very smooth.
>>
>> Brembo Brake is for NOT a race. It runs longer than the regular brake.
>>
>> KN Stock replacement Air Filter purpose is to save the gas and money. NOT
>> BIG AIR INTAKE... I dont want to pay for the every regular air filter
>> replacement.
>>
>> Dont get a wrong idea that I abuse the car. Now you understand my good
>> reasons to install the right things.

>
> I understand the reasons, but would others? Actually, the transmission
> replacement still concerns me. For the air conditioner, I assume you
> replaced the hose, put in new refrigerant and maybe replaced the
> compressor.
>
> Actually, most other people would not understand the parts, let alone the
> reason why they were replaced and any concerns about them, so you're safe.
>
> Anyway, those web sites (kbb.com, nada.com and edmonds.com) will probably
> give you the best idea for the value of your car. You probably won't get
> any extra money for the brakes, transmission, A/C, etc., but you probably
> won't lose any.
>
> Of course, if you trade in the car at the dealer, all bets are off.
>
> jeff
>>
>> "Jeff" <kidsdoc2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:dD8Pj.537$NK1.513@trndny05...
>>> Try kbb.com, http://www.nada.com/ and edmonds.com. They have web sites
>>> that should give you an idea.
>>>
>>> Considering that you had to replace the transmission, air conditioner,
>>> put on new rotors, and put on a K&N filter, I would be concerned that
>>> you abused the car.
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>>
>>> Jack Tseng wrote:
>>>> 2002 Honda Accord EX V6
>>>> New Transmission
>>>> New Air Condition
>>>> New Battery
>>>> Brembo Sport Brake Pad
>>>> Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
>>>> 60K Tune up Service
>>>> New timing belt/water pump
>>>> Xenon 6K HID Headlights
>>>> KN Air Filter
>>>> Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
>>>> 3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
>>>> 75K Mileages
>>>> Dual Power Seats
>>>> Dual Air bags front
>>>> Dual Air bags side
>>>> Power Mirrors
>>>> Power Windows
>>>> Leather
>>>> Moonroof
>>>> Chrome Exhaust Pipes
>>>> Traction Control System
>>>> Anti Lock Brake
>>>> Alloy Wheels with lockers
>>>> Honda Spoiler
>>>> Power Locks
>>>> Two alarm remotes
>>>> 6 CD changer Player
>>>> Tape Player - ipod converter
>>>>
>>>> How much I sell do you think?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
>>>> Jack
>>>>

>>



Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 23 Apr 2008, 05:13 pm
nick@nowhere.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How much for Accord

Also check what others in your area are selling their cars on craig's
list for. Factor in that and what kbb and nadaguides tell you to get a
ballpark of what to sell it for.

Just so you know it may take you a while to sell it too.





On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:22:59 -0400, "Jack Tseng" <tseng4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>2002 Honda Accord EX V6
>New Transmission
>New Air Condition
>New Battery
>Brembo Sport Brake Pad
>Slot and Drilled Front Rotors
>60K Tune up Service
>New timing belt/water pump
>Xenon 6K HID Headlights
>KN Air Filter
>Unbrakeable AutoLock Pro Anti-Theft
>3.0Liter V6 - 200HP 195lbs/ft
>75K Mileages
>Dual Power Seats
>Dual Air bags front
>Dual Air bags side
>Power Mirrors
>Power Windows
>Leather
>Moonroof
>Chrome Exhaust Pipes
>Traction Control System
>Anti Lock Brake
>Alloy Wheels with lockers
>Honda Spoiler
>Power Locks
>Two alarm remotes
>6 CD changer Player
>Tape Player - ipod converter
>
>How much I sell do you think?
>
>Thanks!
>Jack
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.