Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 15 Aug 2007, 08:30 pm
Maya
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Commute to work survey

Hello,

I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their
commute
to work or school. I am writing to invite you to take a web-based
survey
which will take about 20 minutes to complete. The link to the survey
is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?...AzC4QpXA%3d%3d

and can also be found at the following MIT site:

http://mit.edu/its/

The results will contribute to my doctoral thesis at MIT. I would
greatly
appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out this survey.
Please
feel free to forward to other commuters who you know and who you think
may
be interested in participating.

Thanks, in advance, for your interest and cooperation, and please
contact me
if you have any questions.

Maya Abou Zeid
Doctoral student
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
mga@mit.edu
617-252-1111

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 15 Aug 2007, 09:55 pm
Dan C
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Commute to work survey

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:30:10 -0700, Maya wrote:

> I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their
> commute to work or school. I am writing to invite you to take a
> web-based survey which will take about 20 minutes to complete.


20 minutes?! How much are you going to pay for 20 minutes of my time?

> Thanks, in advance, for your interest and cooperation, and please
> contact me if you have any questions.


Bugger off, dickweed.


--
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Christopher Robin pleaded to be spanked again.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 15 Aug 2007, 11:50 pm
Larry in AZ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Commute to work survey

Waiving the right to remain silent, Dan C <youmustbejoking@lan.invalid> said:

> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:30:10 -0700, Maya wrote:
>
>> I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their
>> commute to work or school. I am writing to invite you to take a
>> web-based survey which will take about 20 minutes to complete.

>
> 20 minutes?! How much are you going to pay for 20 minutes of my time?


Who's paying you for the time you're reading messages here..?

>> Thanks, in advance, for your interest and cooperation, and please
>> contact me if you have any questions.

>
> Bugger off, dickweed.


And yourself, moron. My wife is completing her PhD dissertation now. Part
of it involved a survey, and it was a long, difficult struggle for her to get
enough qualified respondents. It took over a year to complete. Needless to
say, most PhD candidates haven't enough money to pay respondents.

--
Larry J. - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
with all the privileges that this entails."
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 16 Aug 2007, 02:09 pm
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Commute to work survey

In article <1187227810.392494.150990@k79g2000hse.googlegroups .com>,
Maya <maaayaaa@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their
> commute
> to work or school.


I wonder if that includes "down my basement stairs".

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 16 Aug 2007, 07:01 pm
Grumpy AuContraire
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Commute to work survey



Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

> In article <1187227810.392494.150990@k79g2000hse.googlegroups .com>,
> Maya <maaayaaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>>I am conducting research related to people's attitudes towards their
>>commute
>>to work or school.

>
>
> I wonder if that includes "down my basement stairs".
>



Or my retirement social events like pigging out at the Golden Coral...

JT


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fill out a survey, chance to win $100 cash Dawn Honda 2 1 03 Apr 2007 10:28 pm
I there a GPS that just work? Body Roll Honda 2 13 21 Sep 2006 05:51 pm
Your opinion matters: Online academic survey ($10 reward possible) Justine Honda 2 0 21 Mar 2006 07:05 pm
mini survey: Honda Civic 5-year repair costs S. S. Honda 3 15 11 May 2004 11:55 pm
96 Civic Cold Fast Idle Survey Scott Honda 3 2 18 Jan 2004 07:17 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.