Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 17 Apr 2014, 01:08 pm
Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default 2015 Accord: When ?

Hello,

Anyone have any idea when the 2015 Accord will be shown, and/or avail. ?

Thanks,
Bob

---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 17 Apr 2014, 10:09 pm
JRStern
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 2015 Accord: When ?

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:08:09 -0400, Bob <rgsros@notme.invalid> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Anyone have any idea when the 2015 Accord will be shown, and/or avail. ?
>
>Thanks,
>Bob


Can only guess, the usual times.

Curious as to why - you want a new feature, or a bargain on the 2014s?

J.


http://2015conceptcars.com/honda-acc...e-date-review/

Meanwhile some rumors told that Honda Accord 2015 release date will be
in late this year. There is no purpose why you should be eventually
missed when it comes to the high-class and relaxation that comes with
Honda vehicles. This car is made in a way that they will provide you
even more than you predicted. We promise that we will update soon
after Honda announces new Accord 2015 review.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 24 Apr 2014, 04:40 pm
Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 2015 Accord: When ? From OP

Hello,

Couldn't consider the 2014 Accords, as they apparently decided to save a
few cents and have the Entire rear seat fold down as a single unit.

Have a car seat for kid, so can't consider.

I think they are about the only ones in this segment that do not split
the rear seat.

Hopefully they will correct this idiotic thinking for the 2015, and can
consider getting a new Accord then.

Bob
---------------------

On 4/17/2014 10:09 PM, JRStern wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 13:08:09 -0400, Bob <rgsros@notme.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Anyone have any idea when the 2015 Accord will be shown, and/or avail. ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bob

>
> Can only guess, the usual times.
>
> Curious as to why - you want a new feature, or a bargain on the 2014s?
>
> J.
>
>
> http://2015conceptcars.com/honda-acc...e-date-review/
>
> Meanwhile some rumors told that Honda Accord 2015 release date will be
> in late this year. There is no purpose why you should be eventually
> missed when it comes to the high-class and relaxation that comes with
> Honda vehicles. This car is made in a way that they will provide you
> even more than you predicted. We promise that we will update soon
> after Honda announces new Accord 2015 review.
>
>



---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
http://www.avast.com

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 30 Apr 2014, 03:15 pm
MLD
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 2015 Accord: When ? From OP


"Bob" <rgsros@notme.invalid> wrote in message
news:ljbsri$2mq$1@dont-email.me...
> Hello,
>
> Couldn't consider the 2014 Accords, as they apparently decided to save a
> few cents and have the Entire rear seat fold down as a single unit.
>
> Have a car seat for kid, so can't consider.
>
> I think they are about the only ones in this segment that do not split the
> rear seat.
>
> Hopefully they will correct this idiotic thinking for the 2015, and can
> consider getting a new Accord then.
>
> Bob
> ---------------------
>

I'd rather have that then nothing--my 2008 Toyota Avalon doesn't do anything
with the rear seat except let you lean it back a bit. My 2000 Accord EX
does the whole rear seat. It came in very handy a number of times.
MLD

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fit: 2015 Honda Fit skylight Honda Fit Pictures 0 09 Apr 2014 04:44 am
Fit: 2015 Honda Fit skylight Honda Fit Pictures 0 09 Apr 2014 04:44 am
2015 Accord; Split Rear Seat ? Bob Honda 2 0 25 Feb 2014 05:48 pm
Fit: The 2015 Honda Fit skylight Honda Fit Pictures 0 19 Dec 2013 05:20 am
Which would you rather buy, a 2015 Acura NSX or a 2015 Lexus LF-LC? sean Acura Technical 3 11 Jan 2013 02:18 am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.