Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08 Mar 2007, 09:30 pm
janco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock


Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? If so how
do you take the clock out and put a light in............

Thank you, Janco :lol:

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Odyssey-20...ict208412.html

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09 Mar 2007, 05:08 am
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock

In article <986812_830257330cacfffcdbd98308c4220874@autoboard z.com>,
janco <none@000.com> wrote:

> Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? If so how
> do you take the clock out and put a light in............
>
> Thank you, Janco :lol:


http://www.odyclub.com

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 19 Mar 2007, 07:11 am
Paul
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock

Janco:

My wife had no light in her clock on her Accord for years. Finally I had
it in to the dealer for some other work and asked to have a look at the
light problem. They fixed it for about $5.00.

--
Paul
"janco" <none@000.com> wrote in message
news:986812_830257330cacfffcdbd98308c4220874@autob oardz.com...
>
> Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? If so how
> do you take the clock out and put a light in............
>
> Thank you, Janco :lol:
>
> --
> Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
> Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact

author/report abuse
> Thread archive:

http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Odyssey-20...ict208412.html
>



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 20 Mar 2007, 08:44 am
Woody
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock

The clock in the Accord just pops out. The dash has to be removed in the
Odyssey to replace the light so no $5 fix there. See www.odyclub.com for
answers on how to fix.


"Paul" <dontemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:TduLh.2$MX6.1@newsfe12.lga...
> Janco:
>
> My wife had no light in her clock on her Accord for years. Finally I
> had
> it in to the dealer for some other work and asked to have a look at the
> light problem. They fixed it for about $5.00.
>
> --
> Paul
> "janco" <none@000.com> wrote in message
> news:986812_830257330cacfffcdbd98308c4220874@autob oardz.com...
>>
>> Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? If so how
>> do you take the clock out and put a light in............
>>
>> Thank you, Janco :lol:
>>
>> --
>> Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
>> Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact

> author/report abuse
>> Thread archive:

> http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Odyssey-20...ict208412.html
>>

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 20 Mar 2007, 10:36 am
Tegger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock

janco <none@000.com> wrote in news:986812_830257330cacfffcdbd98308c4220874
@autoboardz.com:

>
> Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock?? If so how
> do you take the clock out and put a light in............
>
>




Instrument panel must be removed (NOT the entire dash!) to get the clock
out. Once it's out you replace the clock light bulb. Common problem.


--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 28 Mar 2007, 12:26 am
meciboy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Re: Honda Odyssey 2000 no light in the clock

My wife has a 2003 Odyssey with no light in the clock, would this
apply too?

"Tegger" wrote:
> janco <none@000.com> wrote in
> news:986812_830257330cacfffcdbd98308c4220874
> @autoboardz.com:
>
> >
> > Does the Honda 2000 suppose to have a light in the clock??

> If so how
> > do you take the clock out and put a light in............
> >
> >

>
>
>
> Instrument panel must be removed (NOT the entire dash!) to get
> the clock
> out. Once it's out you replace the clock light bulb. Common
> problem.
>
>
> --
> Tegger
>
> The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
> www.tegger.com/hondafaq/


--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Odyssey-20...ict208412.html

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2000 Honda Accord EX Clock Light- need help replacing KOS Honda 3 7 31 Jul 2006 08:19 pm
2001 Odyssey Clock Light out Haas Honda 2 3 05 Feb 2006 09:17 am
2000 Honda Accord Ex- question- lights in clock and radio light goes dim KOS Honda 3 3 04 Dec 2004 02:11 am
2000 TL Clock LIght Roy Wheatley Acura 1 14 Jan 2004 11:50 am
Re: Odyssey clock light Paul Honda 2 2 26 Aug 2003 04:58 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.