Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 27 Jan 2007, 09:25 pm
isansoni
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default 2000 Accord V-6

I have a 2000 Accord V-6 and I am experiencing engine problems. The
car only has 70000 miles and runs great except for one problem. A
month ago I started the car and the engine started sputtering and
shaking. The rpm’s would drop and the car acted like it was not
getting enough fuel. Before this started happening I noticed that when
I started the car or came to a stop the rpm’s would drop and a
vibration in the engine. I took it to the Honda dealership and they
replaced the EGR valve. Everything ran fine until today when I was
experiencing the same problem Does any body have a clue what the
problem might be?

Thanks for your help.

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/default-ftopict204685.html

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 27 Jan 2007, 10:24 pm
G-Man
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 2000 Accord V-6

What exactaly did they do? Did they do the kit that cleans the EGR passage
and they put the new pipe in it? Mine had this done. It should be covered
by the warranty extension for emmissions.

G-Man


"isansoni" <none@000.com> wrote in message
news:969804_9e5b817be0168b5388b0385e2aeacc2e@autob oardz.com...
>I have a 2000 Accord V-6 and I am experiencing engine problems. The
> car only has 70000 miles and runs great except for one problem. A
> month ago I started the car and the engine started sputtering and
> shaking. The rpm's would drop and the car acted like it was not
> getting enough fuel. Before this started happening I noticed that when
> I started the car or came to a stop the rpm's would drop and a
> vibration in the engine. I took it to the Honda dealership and they
> replaced the EGR valve. Everything ran fine until today when I was
> experiencing the same problem Does any body have a clue what the
> problem might be?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> --
> Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
> Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact
> author/report abuse
> Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/default-ftopict204685.html
>



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 28 Jan 2007, 01:05 am
motsco_
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: 2000 Accord V-6

isansoni wrote:
> I have a 2000 Accord V-6 and I am experiencing engine problems. The
> car only has 70000 miles and runs great except for one problem. A
> month ago I started the car and the engine started sputtering and
> shaking. The rpm’s would drop and the car acted like it was not
> getting enough fuel. Before this started happening I noticed that when
> I started the car or came to a stop the rpm’s would drop and a
> vibration in the engine. I took it to the Honda dealership and they
> replaced the EGR valve. Everything ran fine until today when I was
> experiencing the same problem Does any body have a clue what the
> problem might be?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>

====================================

Tell us the CODES they wrote on the work order, and any related TSB numbers.

'Curly'
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2000 accord ck Honda 1 0 04 Aug 2007 07:13 am
2000 Accord SRS Ianegon007 Honda 2 2 29 Aug 2005 04:58 pm
Selling a 2000 Civic Hatchback (black) with a 2000 B16A2 engine Prigoci, Andrei Honda 2 0 16 Aug 2005 10:39 am
Accord 2000 Rob Honda 2 3 18 May 2004 01:50 pm
Accord 2000 Black Chrome Emblems on an Accord 2003 Someone@somewhere.space Honda 2 0 05 Oct 2003 01:24 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.