Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jul 2006, 01:58 pm
Jim Mowreader
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Why Spaz hates the Fit

I've been flipping through this group for the last few days and noticed
something: Spaz, whomever he may be, really dislikes the Honda Fit.

The Fit isn't my cup of tea either--it reminds me of a small station
wagon, and I don't do station wagons--but lots of other people must like
them, so I'll leave them be.

But this guy Spaz! Oh...he loathes the Fit with every fiber of his
being. He cannot STAND the thought of the Fit being within 40 miles of
him. Why would that be? I mulled over it for a few moments...

A Fit stole his girlfriend
A Fit ran over his puppy
A Fit spent all day signing him up for spam
A Fit enrolled him in the Marines
A Fit drank all his beer
A Fit told his mom he has cooties
A Fit maxed out his credit cards
A Fit got him in six bar brawls

And so our friend Spaz, he who is girlfriend-less, puppy-less, with no
beer and no credit, with a flat nose, a case of cooties, and
thirty-seven gigs of spam waiting for him when he gets out of the
Marines...is gonna do everything in his power to make sure no one else
gets abused by a Fit.

Sorry, man, we're on to you.

--jm
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 19 Jul 2006, 05:18 pm
Larry in AZ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why Spaz hates the Fit

Waiving the right to remain silent, Jim Mowreader <xpr3@earthlink.net> said:

> But this guy Spaz! Oh...he loathes the Fit with every fiber of his
> being. He cannot STAND the thought of the Fit being within 40 miles of
> him. Why would that be? I mulled over it for a few moments...
>
> A Fit stole his girlfriend
> A Fit ran over his puppy
> A Fit spent all day signing him up for spam
> A Fit enrolled him in the Marines
> A Fit drank all his beer
> A Fit told his mom he has cooties
> A Fit maxed out his credit cards
> A Fit got him in six bar brawls
>
> And so our friend Spaz, he who is girlfriend-less, puppy-less, with no
> beer and no credit, with a flat nose, a case of cooties, and
> thirty-seven gigs of spam waiting for him when he gets out of the
> Marines...is gonna do everything in his power to make sure no one else
> gets abused by a Fit.


Bwahahaha..! Thanks. I'm unaware of this guy, but that made my day...

--
Larry J. - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
about the environment!" - 'Denny Crane'
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 22 Jul 2006, 10:42 pm
Rob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why Spaz hates the Fit

I like the idea of the fit , but it is ugly car. The Police would stop you
and give you an ugly ticket.

"Larry in AZ" <usenet2@DE.LETE.THISljvideo.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98059BB86692Cthefrogprince@70.169.32.36...
> Waiving the right to remain silent, Jim Mowreader <xpr3@earthlink.net>
> said:
>
>> But this guy Spaz! Oh...he loathes the Fit with every fiber of his
>> being. He cannot STAND the thought of the Fit being within 40 miles of
>> him. Why would that be? I mulled over it for a few moments...
>>
>> A Fit stole his girlfriend
>> A Fit ran over his puppy
>> A Fit spent all day signing him up for spam
>> A Fit enrolled him in the Marines
>> A Fit drank all his beer
>> A Fit told his mom he has cooties
>> A Fit maxed out his credit cards
>> A Fit got him in six bar brawls
>>
>> And so our friend Spaz, he who is girlfriend-less, puppy-less, with no
>> beer and no credit, with a flat nose, a case of cooties, and
>> thirty-seven gigs of spam waiting for him when he gets out of the
>> Marines...is gonna do everything in his power to make sure no one else
>> gets abused by a Fit.

>
> Bwahahaha..! Thanks. I'm unaware of this guy, but that made my day...
>
> --
> Larry J. - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail
>
> "I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
> about the environment!" - 'Denny Crane'



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 23 Jul 2006, 06:10 pm
Mike Doyle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why Spaz hates the Fit

Rob wrote:
> I like the idea of the fit , but it is ugly car. The Police would stop you
> and give you an ugly ticket.



It's the driver, not the car.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 23 Jul 2006, 11:56 pm
Spaz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Why Spaz hates the Fit

Wrong. I ALWAYS have plenty of beer.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my 87 accord hates me:( me 83 Honda 1 0 12 Feb 2004 01:42 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:10 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.