Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09 Jun 2006, 11:13 am
learnfpga@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Price of 2006 Civic

I been in the market for a 2006 civic for last couple of weeks and
dealers in Boston area have been horrible. The car is selling like hot
cakes and so no one wants to budge. Anyways I thought it would be
useful to do a survey of approximate cost of Civics 2006 model .

Please include area, model (DX,LX,EX,hybrid), price without taxes and
documentation and extra options if any. Thanks all for the effort...

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09 Jun 2006, 12:11 pm
Spaz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

They're ALL over $20,000 in my area. SOME economy car!

<learnfpga@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1149866001.533628.179760@j55g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
>I been in the market for a 2006 civic for last couple of weeks and
> dealers in Boston area have been horrible. The car is selling like hot
> cakes and so no one wants to budge. Anyways I thought it would be
> useful to do a survey of approximate cost of Civics 2006 model .
>
> Please include area, model (DX,LX,EX,hybrid), price without taxes and
> documentation and extra options if any. Thanks all for the effort...
>



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09 Jun 2006, 02:06 pm
Steve Mackie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

> I been in the market for a 2006 civic for last couple of weeks and
> dealers in Boston area have been horrible. The car is selling like hot
> cakes and so no one wants to budge. Anyways I thought it would be
> useful to do a survey of approximate cost of Civics 2006 model .
>
> Please include area, model (DX,LX,EX,hybrid), price without taxes and
> documentation and extra options if any. Thanks all for the effort...


Halifax, NS, Canada
'06 Civic LX Coupe
Base Price - $21,980.00 CDN
Freight - $1,225.00 CDN
A/C Excise Tax - $100.00 CDN
Lock Nuts - $69.57 CDN
Trunk Tray - $147.83 CDN
4 year/100,000km Warranty - $414.00 CDN
SUBTOTAL - $23,936.40 CDN

Trade in Value - -$1000.00 CDN
Tire Levy+HST - $17.25 CDN
HST - $3528.36 CDN
Warranty HST - $62.10 CDN
License Fee - $10.65 CDN
Protection Plan - $199.00 CDN
Protection Plan HST - $29.85 CDN

BALANCE DUE - $26,783.61 CDN

Steve


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09 Jun 2006, 04:19 pm
Traveller
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

Just purchased a Honda Civic Ex
With all the bells & whistles Taxes in and 5 year extended warranty Cash no
trade was around $28,000.

Many places I tried did not want to deal or act in a Pro manner.

"Steve Mackie" <smackie@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
news:fMiig.48765$JX1.862@edtnps82...
>> I been in the market for a 2006 civic for last couple of weeks and
>> dealers in Boston area have been horrible. The car is selling like hot
>> cakes and so no one wants to budge. Anyways I thought it would be
>> useful to do a survey of approximate cost of Civics 2006 model .
>>
>> Please include area, model (DX,LX,EX,hybrid), price without taxes and
>> documentation and extra options if any. Thanks all for the effort...

>
> Halifax, NS, Canada
> '06 Civic LX Coupe
> Base Price - $21,980.00 CDN
> Freight - $1,225.00 CDN
> A/C Excise Tax - $100.00 CDN
> Lock Nuts - $69.57 CDN
> Trunk Tray - $147.83 CDN
> 4 year/100,000km Warranty - $414.00 CDN
> SUBTOTAL - $23,936.40 CDN
>
> Trade in Value - -$1000.00 CDN
> Tire Levy+HST - $17.25 CDN
> HST - $3528.36 CDN
> Warranty HST - $62.10 CDN
> License Fee - $10.65 CDN
> Protection Plan - $199.00 CDN
> Protection Plan HST - $29.85 CDN
>
> BALANCE DUE - $26,783.61 CDN
>
> Steve
>
>



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09 Jun 2006, 10:55 pm
Art
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

You probably could have bought an Accord Hybid for that assuming you are in
the US.


"Traveller" <dates&crates@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:7Jkig.2383$IK3.1198@pd7tw1no...
> Just purchased a Honda Civic Ex
> With all the bells & whistles Taxes in and 5 year extended warranty Cash
> no trade was around $28,000.
>
> Many places I tried did not want to deal or act in a Pro manner.
>
> "Steve Mackie" <smackie@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> news:fMiig.48765$JX1.862@edtnps82...
>>> I been in the market for a 2006 civic for last couple of weeks and
>>> dealers in Boston area have been horrible. The car is selling like hot
>>> cakes and so no one wants to budge. Anyways I thought it would be
>>> useful to do a survey of approximate cost of Civics 2006 model .
>>>
>>> Please include area, model (DX,LX,EX,hybrid), price without taxes and
>>> documentation and extra options if any. Thanks all for the effort...

>>
>> Halifax, NS, Canada
>> '06 Civic LX Coupe
>> Base Price - $21,980.00 CDN
>> Freight - $1,225.00 CDN
>> A/C Excise Tax - $100.00 CDN
>> Lock Nuts - $69.57 CDN
>> Trunk Tray - $147.83 CDN
>> 4 year/100,000km Warranty - $414.00 CDN
>> SUBTOTAL - $23,936.40 CDN
>>
>> Trade in Value - -$1000.00 CDN
>> Tire Levy+HST - $17.25 CDN
>> HST - $3528.36 CDN
>> Warranty HST - $62.10 CDN
>> License Fee - $10.65 CDN
>> Protection Plan - $199.00 CDN
>> Protection Plan HST - $29.85 CDN
>>
>> BALANCE DUE - $26,783.61 CDN
>>
>> Steve
>>
>>

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09 Jun 2006, 11:11 pm
High Tech Misfit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

Art wrote:

> { top-posting corrected }
>
> "Traveller" <dates&crates@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> news:7Jkig.2383$IK3.1198@pd7tw1no...
>> Just purchased a Honda Civic Ex
>> With all the bells & whistles Taxes in and 5 year extended warranty Cash
>> no trade was around $28,000.

>
> You probably could have bought an Accord Hybid for that assuming you are in
> the US.
>

His email addy indicates that he is in Canada.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10 Jun 2006, 08:10 am
Steve Mackie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

> Many places I tried did not want to deal or act in a Pro manner.

I hear ya. There are two Honda dealers in my area. I walked into the first
one, asked the salesman for a price on a Civic and his reply was, and I
quote, "I'm not going to give you a price unless you are going to buy a
car." So, I walked out, drove to the other Honda dealer where the salesman
was more than happy to accommodate my simple request.

Steve


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 13 Jun 2006, 12:34 am
Traveller
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

Did you know that Honda Canada will not honor warranty if I purchase a car
in the us and bring it up to Canada. I tried to do this and they just
flipped out.
"Steve Mackie" <smackie@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
news:7Fyig.27626$771.23471@edtnps89...
>> Many places I tried did not want to deal or act in a Pro manner.

>
> I hear ya. There are two Honda dealers in my area. I walked into the first
> one, asked the salesman for a price on a Civic and his reply was, and I
> quote, "I'm not going to give you a price unless you are going to buy a
> car." So, I walked out, drove to the other Honda dealer where the salesman
> was more than happy to accommodate my simple request.
>
> Steve
>
>



Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 13 Jun 2006, 03:26 am
Ernest Cassirer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

How much without that overpriced 5 year extended warranty?

"Traveller" <dates&crates@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:7Jkig.2383$IK3.1198@pd7tw1no...
> Just purchased a Honda Civic Ex
> With all the bells & whistles Taxes in and 5 year extended warranty Cash

no
> trade was around $28,000.
>
> Many places I tried did not want to deal or act in a Pro manner.
>
> "Steve Mackie" <smackie@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> news:fMiig.48765$JX1.862@edtnps82...
> >> I been in the market for a 2006 civic for last couple of weeks and
> >> dealers in Boston area have been horrible. The car is selling like hot
> >> cakes and so no one wants to budge. Anyways I thought it would be
> >> useful to do a survey of approximate cost of Civics 2006 model .
> >>
> >> Please include area, model (DX,LX,EX,hybrid), price without taxes and
> >> documentation and extra options if any. Thanks all for the effort...

> >
> > Halifax, NS, Canada
> > '06 Civic LX Coupe
> > Base Price - $21,980.00 CDN
> > Freight - $1,225.00 CDN
> > A/C Excise Tax - $100.00 CDN
> > Lock Nuts - $69.57 CDN
> > Trunk Tray - $147.83 CDN
> > 4 year/100,000km Warranty - $414.00 CDN
> > SUBTOTAL - $23,936.40 CDN
> >
> > Trade in Value - -$1000.00 CDN
> > Tire Levy+HST - $17.25 CDN
> > HST - $3528.36 CDN
> > Warranty HST - $62.10 CDN
> > License Fee - $10.65 CDN
> > Protection Plan - $199.00 CDN
> > Protection Plan HST - $29.85 CDN
> >
> > BALANCE DUE - $26,783.61 CDN
> >
> > Steve
> >
> >

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 13 Jun 2006, 09:24 am
rick++
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Price of 2006 Civic

I noticed prices started getting high about three years ago
when gasoline started going above $2.

Everyone introducing a new class of smaller cars,
including the Honda Fit. Its the size of Civic about
ten years ago. No data on reliability.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what's the drive out price for 2006 acura TL? david Acura 3 17 Feb 2006 02:29 pm
Best Price on a 2006 Civic Coupe LX Automatic Pietro E Reyes, III Honda 2 1 08 Feb 2006 08:56 pm
Availability and Price for 2006 TSX viperlars@yahoo.com Acura 5 25 Dec 2005 03:15 pm
price guess for honda civic 2006 si SmithChart Honda 2 13 15 Aug 2005 11:35 am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.