Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 28 May 2006, 09:07 am
Mike Doyle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New Muffler for a 94 Civic

It's going to be time soon.
Looks like something I can do myself, so do I stick with genuine Honda,
or does the aftermarket offer an improved product?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 28 May 2006, 10:03 am
High Tech Misfit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Muffler for a 94 Civic

Mike Doyle wrote:

> It's going to be time soon.
> Looks like something I can do myself, so do I stick with genuine Honda,
> or does the aftermarket offer an improved product?


My '93 Accord recently got a new Bosal muffler; it cost $130 (Canadian). My
mechanic said Bosal is a Honda OEM exhaust supplier.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 28 May 2006, 11:00 am
Mike Doyle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Muffler for a 94 Civic

High Tech Misfit wrote:
> Mike Doyle wrote:
>
>
>> It's going to be time soon.
>> Looks like something I can do myself, so do I stick with genuine Honda,
>> or does the aftermarket offer an improved product?
>>

>
> My '93 Accord recently got a new Bosal muffler; it cost $130 (Canadian). My
> mechanic said Bosal is a Honda OEM exhaust supplier.
>

Thanks. I've found one to fit my Vx for less than 1/2 of the Majestic
price.
Have you had this muffler long, & any thoughts about it?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 28 May 2006, 01:52 pm
High Tech Misfit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Muffler for a 94 Civic

Mike Doyle wrote:

>> My '93 Accord recently got a new Bosal muffler; it cost $130 (Canadian). My
>> mechanic said Bosal is a Honda OEM exhaust supplier.
>>

> Thanks. I've found one to fit my Vx for less than 1/2 of the Majestic
> price.
> Have you had this muffler long, & any thoughts about it?


Well, I've had it for only a month, but no complaints so far. It's fairly
quiet--about as quiet as previous mufflers it has had.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 30 May 2006, 12:40 pm
someone
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New Muffler for a 94 Civic

Honda has two line off muffler: the OEM and the economical.

Bosal suply them for the economical line only not the OEM line .

The Bosal is a little more noisy compare to the OEM muffler.

But it's not a bad muffler at all.



"High Tech Misfit" <me@privacy.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
1mzr7fzqyr1fs.dlg@hightech.misfit...
> Mike Doyle wrote:
>
> >> My '93 Accord recently got a new Bosal muffler; it cost $130

(Canadian). My
> >> mechanic said Bosal is a Honda OEM exhaust supplier.
> >>

> > Thanks. I've found one to fit my Vx for less than 1/2 of the Majestic
> > price.
> > Have you had this muffler long, & any thoughts about it?

>
> Well, I've had it for only a month, but no complaints so far. It's fairly
> quiet--about as quiet as previous mufflers it has had.



Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best Muffler for 98 Civic HX? A. Smith Honda 2 8 18 Aug 2005 09:51 pm
91 Civic muffler Sean Honda 3 4 12 Apr 2005 11:54 pm
Civic '91 muffler. Gershund Honda 2 2 03 Oct 2004 08:51 am
muffler for 98 Civic EX azzuri Honda 1 1 12 Nov 2003 03:03 pm
muffler for 98 Civic EX azzuri Honda 2 1 12 Nov 2003 03:03 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.