Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Honda 2

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:00 am
trs80
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default New SUV based on truck?

Is Honda going to come out with a large SUV based on their new truck?

If so, is there a spot online to learn more ?

Any tips appreciated.


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06 Jun 2005, 01:34 am
John Horner
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New SUV based on truck?

trs80 wrote:
> Is Honda going to come out with a large SUV based on their new truck?
>
> If so, is there a spot online to learn more ?
>
> Any tips appreciated.
>
>


Well, their Ridgeline truck is based in general on the same platform as
the Pilot SUV is, so there kind of already is the vehicle you are asking
about.

John

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06 Jun 2005, 06:18 pm
twfsa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New SUV based on truck?

And its an elgly sonofabitch at that!

Tom


"John Horner" <jthorner@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:u7Soe.11836$J73.6250@trnddc05...
> trs80 wrote:
>> Is Honda going to come out with a large SUV based on their new truck?
>>
>> If so, is there a spot online to learn more ?
>>
>> Any tips appreciated.

>
> Well, their Ridgeline truck is based in general on the same platform as
> the Pilot SUV is, so there kind of already is the vehicle you are asking
> about.
>
> John
>



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07 Jun 2005, 06:16 am
twfsa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New SUV based on truck?

ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"twfsa" <uksatw@qwest.net> wrote in message
news:0R4pe.68878$sy6.39805@lakeread04...
> And its an elgly sonofabitch at that!
>
> Tom
>
>
> "John Horner" <jthorner@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:u7Soe.11836$J73.6250@trnddc05...
>> trs80 wrote:
>>> Is Honda going to come out with a large SUV based on their new truck?
>>>
>>> If so, is there a spot online to learn more ?
>>>
>>> Any tips appreciated.

>>
>> Well, their Ridgeline truck is based in general on the same platform as
>> the Pilot SUV is, so there kind of already is the vehicle you are asking
>> about.
>>
>> John
>>

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07 Jun 2005, 05:35 pm
Tariq
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New SUV based on truck?

Even a Tracker looks nicer than that!
Sorry couldn't help :-))

"twfsa" <uksatw@qwest.net> wrote in message
news:9mfpe.68931$sy6.25226@lakeread04...
> ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> "twfsa" <uksatw@qwest.net> wrote in message
> news:0R4pe.68878$sy6.39805@lakeread04...
> > And its an elgly sonofabitch at that!
> >
> > Tom
> >
> >
> > "John Horner" <jthorner@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > news:u7Soe.11836$J73.6250@trnddc05...
> >> trs80 wrote:
> >>> Is Honda going to come out with a large SUV based on their new truck?
> >>>
> >>> If so, is there a spot online to learn more ?
> >>>
> >>> Any tips appreciated.
> >>
> >> Well, their Ridgeline truck is based in general on the same platform as
> >> the Pilot SUV is, so there kind of already is the vehicle you are

asking
> >> about.
> >>
> >> John
> >>

> >
> >

>
>



Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07 Jun 2005, 10:10 pm
TeGGeR®
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New SUV based on truck?

"trs80" <trs80@yahoo.com> wrote in news:6MQoe.2945$tr.181@fed1read03:

> Is Honda going to come out with a large SUV based on their new truck?
>
> If so, is there a spot online to learn more ?
>



http://www.hondasuv.com/


--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08 Jun 2005, 09:31 pm
trs80
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New SUV based on truck?

i thought their truck was a full size.....guess its clown cars for honda
"trs80" <trs80@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:6MQoe.2945$tr.181@fed1read03...
> Is Honda going to come out with a large SUV based on their new truck?
>
> If so, is there a spot online to learn more ?
>
> Any tips appreciated.
>



Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08 Jun 2005, 09:49 pm
mopa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: New SUV based on truck?

I cannot believe Honda made a SUV like the Escalade. They are Japanese,
not American. I bet it is a gas guzzler just like the caddy!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OBD-1 PC based scanner delSol-owner@nospam.net Honda 2 13 19 Aug 2006 08:36 am
Which Acura is based on Accord? D.D. Pallmer Acura 24 09 Feb 2006 04:31 am
New SUV based on truck? trs80 Honda 1 0 06 Jun 2005 12:00 am
timing belt change based on length of time Chris Garcia Honda 3 13 17 Aug 2003 07:22 am
Looking up Build Date Based on VIN -stephen- Honda 3 7 08 Aug 2003 04:08 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.