Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Acura

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 15 Feb 2007, 04:25 pm
dcentgangsta
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Seat belt beeping: HELP

I have a 91 integra. the car has been good to me since i bought it
couple of months ago. now all of sudden i here this beeping noise, i
think its from the driverside seatbelt. its the most annoying sound
and it starts as soon as i start my car. The motor is working fine
and its going up and down as soon as i put the key in or when i take
it out. I checked the fuse and everything is fine. I need help in
getting reed of this annoying beeping sound.

ANY SUGGESTIONS.

--
Posted at author's request, using http://www.AutoBoardz.com interface
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/Seat-belt-...ict206469.html

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 15 Feb 2007, 05:45 pm
motsco_
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Seat belt beeping: HELP

dcentgangsta wrote:
> I have a 91 integra. the car has been good to me since i bought it
> couple of months ago. now all of sudden i here this beeping noise, i
> think its from the driverside seatbelt. its the most annoying sound
> and it starts as soon as i start my car. The motor is working fine
> and its going up and down as soon as i put the key in or when i take
> it out. I checked the fuse and everything is fine. I need help in
> getting reed of this annoying beeping sound.
>
> ANY SUGGESTIONS.
>

==================================

See other posts about seat belts (above).

Same answer if you're in USA.

'Curly'
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 15 Feb 2007, 06:02 pm
Tegger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Seat belt beeping: HELP

dcentgangsta <none@000.com> wrote in news:977982
_c1752ab25f49e61ddf95d9910dc7960b@autoboardz.com:

> I have a 91 integra. the car has been good to me since i bought it
> couple of months ago. now all of sudden i here this beeping noise, i
> think its from the driverside seatbelt. its the most annoying sound
> and it starts as soon as i start my car. The motor is working fine
> and its going up and down as soon as i put the key in or when i take
> it out. I checked the fuse and everything is fine. I need help in
> getting reed of this annoying beeping sound.
>
> ANY SUGGESTIONS.
>




Any beeping you hear from this vehicle should be coming from the driver's
kick panel at the fuse box, or from the center console behind the radio.

If you hear something that sounds like beeping that's coming from some
other location, you'd better provide more details, like frequency of beeps,
pitch, EXACTLY when it happens, EXACT location, etc.

Is it coming from the upper B-pillar? (That's the pillar that the belt runs
down as it reaches its final "locked" position.)

--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 18 Feb 2007, 10:39 pm
rastapasta
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Seat belt beeping: HELP


"Tegger" <tegger@tegger.c0m> wrote in message
news:Xns98D8C1A281674tegger@207.14.116.130...
> dcentgangsta <none@000.com> wrote in news:977982
> _c1752ab25f49e61ddf95d9910dc7960b@autoboardz.com:
>
>> I have a 91 integra. the car has been good to me since i bought it
>> couple of months ago. now all of sudden i here this beeping noise, i
>> think its from the driverside seatbelt. its the most annoying sound
>> and it starts as soon as i start my car. The motor is working fine
>> and its going up and down as soon as i put the key in or when i take
>> it out. I checked the fuse and everything is fine. I need help in
>> getting reed of this annoying beeping sound.
>>
>> ANY SUGGESTIONS.
>>

>
>
>
> Any beeping you hear from this vehicle should be coming from the driver's
> kick panel at the fuse box, or from the center console behind the radio.
>
> If you hear something that sounds like beeping that's coming from some
> other location, you'd better provide more details, like frequency of
> beeps,
> pitch, EXACTLY when it happens, EXACT location, etc.
>
> Is it coming from the upper B-pillar? (That's the pillar that the belt
> runs
> down as it reaches its final "locked" position.)
>


Interesting. This must be the month of seat belt hassles. I have noticed
this beeping more frequently in my car. Seems to coincide with the sealt
belt issue?


> --
> Tegger
>
> The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
> www.tegger.com/hondafaq/



Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
seat belt won't go down rastapasta Acura 3 17 Feb 2007 09:09 pm
Seat Belt Light Matt Honda 2 1 30 Apr 2006 12:20 am
Seat Belt Sags! Brian Spotts Honda 3 1 21 Jan 2006 10:51 am
seat belt beep purdyra@hotmail.com Honda 3 10 18 Nov 2005 10:01 am
Seat belt Bolt Jamco Honda 2 3 25 Nov 2004 06:02 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.