Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Acura

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 25 Jan 2004, 09:56 am
R. de Jong
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Acura TL A-Spec Concept

http://www.geocities.com/porss288/6.html

Acura TL A-Spec Concept


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 25 Jan 2004, 11:13 am
bb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Acura TL A-Spec Concept


I still think the new TLs are ugly compared to last year's model.



On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:56:06 +0100, "R. de Jong" <radejong@hetnet.nl>
wrote:

>http://www.geocities.com/porss288/6.html
>
>Acura TL A-Spec Concept
>


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 25 Jan 2004, 11:31 am
Lee Florack
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Acura TL A-Spec Concept

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:13:43 GMT, bb <bb@bb.com> wrote:

>
>I still think the new TLs are ugly compared to last year's model.
>
>
>
>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:56:06 +0100, "R. de Jong" <radejong@hetnet.nl>
>wrote:
>
>>http://www.geocities.com/porss288/6.html
>>
>>Acura TL A-Spec Concept


To each their own I guess. I love both of 'em. Had an '03 TL-S
and now have an '04 TL.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 25 Jan 2004, 01:09 pm
bb
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Acura TL A-Spec Concept

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:31:32 GMT, Lee Florack
<lflorack@rochester.rr.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:13:43 GMT, bb <bb@bb.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>I still think the new TLs are ugly compared to last year's model.
>>
>>
>>
>>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:56:06 +0100, "R. de Jong" <radejong@hetnet.nl>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.geocities.com/porss288/6.html
>>>
>>>Acura TL A-Spec Concept

>
>To each their own I guess. I love both of 'em. Had an '03 TL-S
>and now have an '04 TL.


I hear the '04 has a better radio. The Bose radio that came in mine
cannot read CDR discs reliably.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 25 Jan 2004, 01:50 pm
Lee Florack
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Acura TL A-Spec Concept

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:09:07 GMT, bb <bb@bb.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:31:32 GMT, Lee Florack
><lflorack@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:13:43 GMT, bb <bb@bb.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>I still think the new TLs are ugly compared to last year's model.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:56:06 +0100, "R. de Jong" <radejong@hetnet.nl>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>http://www.geocities.com/porss288/6.html
>>>>
>>>>Acura TL A-Spec Concept

>>
>>To each their own I guess. I love both of 'em. Had an '03 TL-S
>>and now have an '04 TL.

>
>I hear the '04 has a better radio. The Bose radio that came in mine
>cannot read CDR discs reliably.


The audio system is superior (arguably) to anything else out
there. It handles DVD-Audio (DVD-A), and DTS. The 5.1 digital
surround sound is exceptional. Beyond the audio system, the car
handles even better than my TL-S -- and that's saying a lot.
It's got more goodies too. And, although you don't agree, IMHO
the '04's are better looking too.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 25 Jan 2004, 02:53 pm
Rick C
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Acura TL A-Spec Concept


"Lee Florack" <lflorack@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
news:co38101ra2ppgjhtbm2ijvsiv8u4vbmu17@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:09:07 GMT, bb <bb@bb.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:31:32 GMT, Lee Florack
> ><lflorack@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> >>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:13:43 GMT, bb <bb@bb.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>>
> >>>I still think the new TLs are ugly compared to last year's model.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:56:06 +0100, "R. de Jong" <radejong@hetnet.nl>
> >>>wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>http://www.geocities.com/porss288/6.html
> >>>>
> >>>>Acura TL A-Spec Concept
> >>
> >>To each their own I guess. I love both of 'em. Had an '03 TL-S
> >>and now have an '04 TL.

> >
> >I hear the '04 has a better radio. The Bose radio that came in mine
> >cannot read CDR discs reliably.

>
> The audio system is superior (arguably) to anything else out
> there. It handles DVD-Audio (DVD-A), and DTS. The 5.1 digital
> surround sound is exceptional. Beyond the audio system, the car
> handles even better than my TL-S -- and that's saying a lot.
> It's got more goodies too. And, although you don't agree, IMHO
> the '04's are better looking too.


I don't know, I think my '84 Hyundai Pony still kicks ass on both of them.

Just kidding, I would give my left nut for either of them...

Rick


Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
need info re: '06 acura TL A-spec wellsny44 Honda 2 1 11 Mar 2007 02:45 pm
Acura TL A-Spec Concept R. de Jong Acura 2 20 May 2006 09:38 pm
Acura TL A-Spec Concept R. de Jong Acura 0 05 Apr 2006 04:17 pm
Acura TL A-Spec Comcast Acura 1 10 Oct 2004 11:21 pm
Acura TL A-Spec pics socal local Acura 0 02 Jan 2004 01:24 am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 am.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.