Honda Car Forum


 

Go Back   Honda Car Forum - Accord Parts Civic Tuning Acura Racing > Honda Acura > Acura

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09 Oct 2010, 05:19 pm
Eddie G
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Navigation code

Hi

My car needed a new battery and I have the card with the reset codes
for the radio and navigation screen. The code for the radio worked
fine, but the code for the navi system said "invalid code". I spoke
to the dealer who verified it is the correct code. The dealer also
said to disconnect the battery and try again, which I did, but still
nothing. The dealer said to bring the car in if I still have trouble,
but wanted to see if anyone here has any suggestions before I schlep
to the dealer.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 22 Oct 2010, 04:33 pm
Scott W
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Navigation code

Register your car at Acura.com. You will need your vin #. Then you will have
access to all your codes. Be sure you have the correct one.

"Eddie G" <mickeddie@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:22a5e905-8f0c-416c-b62e-10db4f0ea208@a15g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
> Hi
>
> My car needed a new battery and I have the card with the reset codes
> for the radio and navigation screen. The code for the radio worked
> fine, but the code for the navi system said "invalid code". I spoke
> to the dealer who verified it is the correct code. The dealer also
> said to disconnect the battery and try again, which I did, but still
> nothing. The dealer said to bring the car in if I still have trouble,
> but wanted to see if anyone here has any suggestions before I schlep
> to the dealer.
>
> Thanks!



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 23 Oct 2010, 04:20 am
Elmo P. Shagnasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Navigation code

In article <PKSdnaCw4pahnl_RnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@earthlink.com> ,
"Scott W" <ScottW2000@gmail.com> wrote:

> Register your car at Acura.com. You will need your vin #.


VIN number?

Is that the vehicle identification number number?

I bet he needs a PIN number for his account. Better make sure it's not
the same as for the ATM machine.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 23 Oct 2010, 01:01 pm
bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Navigation code

In article <elmop-56E252.05203023102010@62-183-169-
81.bb.dnainternet.fi>, elmop@nastydesigns.com says...
>
> In article <PKSdnaCw4pahnl_RnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@earthlink.com> ,
> "Scott W" <ScottW2000@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Register your car at Acura.com. You will need your vin #.

>
> VIN number?
>
> Is that the vehicle identification number number?
>
> I bet he needs a PIN number for his account. Better make sure it's not
> the same as for the ATM machine.


ROTFLMAO!

Bob

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I need the navigation code for an Acura CL 2001? Brandon F Acura Technical 3 06 Jun 2010 10:46 am
Just bought Acura TL but it doesn't have navigation DVD or code? DO I need anything else... AcuraTL05 Acura Technical 2 18 Nov 2009 04:46 pm
I have an ACURA TL 2004 and the Navigation system asks for a code. Are the radio & navigation... Acura Question Acura Technical 4 14 Feb 2008 01:01 am
I need help finding the navigation code for my 2001 acura rl? wmthompkins6 Acura Technical 2 15 Aug 2007 05:15 pm
Please help - I need CODE for my navigation system Bill Acura 0 26 Jul 2007 09:08 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 pm.


Attribution:
Honda News | Autoblog
Powered by Yahoo Answers




Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
HondaCarForum.com is not affiliated with Honda Motor Company in any way. Honda Motor Company does not sponsor, support, or endorse HondaCarForum.com in any way. Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended or implied.